Wednesday, April 3, 2013
In Class Blog Post #10
I can use the information i have learned in this class to other classes I have in many ways. For my English class I can use what I've learned in how to use quotes and block paragraphs in my papers. For all my classes I have learned the right and more in dept way of find information on a topic or subject. One thing that I just found out about in this class was easy bib, the site that helps me cite articles, websites, and ect. I have learned about APA citation which can help me in a future class that asks me to cite in that way. There are also things I have learned in this class that can help me in the real world. One of those things is copy right violation and plagiarism, the things I learned from these two showed me what they really are and the difference between the two. I can prevent myself from getting sued with this information finding out what causes a copy right invasion, which was information I did not know before this class. Also the searching skills I found out will help me look for better and more reliable information for anything I need to look up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment