Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In class post 2

If someone jumped in one of my conversations and it was about football  I would want to know if they actually knew anything about whats going on and not just be some creeper coming in a conversation. I would usually say a couple of big time names like Mike Vick, Peyton Manning, or RGIII to see if they even know the basics of what we are talking about and then I would ask them what is there favorite team and if they say some other sports team like the LA Lakers then I know for a fact they have know idea what they are talking about and probably stop talking and try to make the least awkward exit. I would really start paying attention to what they are saying once they mention one of my favorite teams or players. If they start talking about a really big play that had happened recently that would really catch my attention like Ray Lewis giving a big hit to a player and he picks up the fumble and run it back for a touchdown. Something like that would really catch my attention and would also clarify that you know what the conversation is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment