Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Favorite Research Project

My favorite research project that I had to do was in my 12th grade Government class. We had to make a fake campaign for a political party that we made up. My classmates and I decided to make fun of a more radical republican party, so we decided to make a video showing our views on certain issues in the country. We didnt have to look for much information because my teacher gave us a list of topics and since it was pretty much that we can make up information there was not that much need for looking anything up. We didn't have to really do a presentation like with powerpoints or standing up and talking we just basiclly said here is our video and played it. That project was my favorite because that was the last one I got to do with my high school friends and we had a whole lot of fun while doing shooting the video like when we went to taco bell for the project and asked the employees funny stupid questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment