Sunday, January 13, 2013

B-Skinny Cofee

Well the first thing i did was look somewhere on the site for an author, but i could not find one anywhere. I even looked in the contact page, but all I found was two sentences saying to contact the person who told you about the site. This was the first thing that made me not think this was a real site. If you look at the copyright it says 2011 which is fairly recent ,but if you go to the references most of the references were way out dated  and one was from the 80's. Some of the references are completely irrelevant like the one reference referring to an article about Anti-Obesity action of oolong tea. The person who wrote this goal was   to tell you about this amazing healthy tea that is suppose to help you lose weight. This website is directed to people who are 16 and over. I believe this is paid advertisement in disguise because there are plenty of ads to other websites on the homepage. There is no real bias information on this site that I saw, but some of the pages are pretty irrelevant like the about us page because it gives you the same crappy two sentences saying to contact the person who told you about the site. All in all the site seems pretty much like a fake website and I would never tell anyone to get on it

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with everything you said. The only thing that actually looked real on this website was the date at the bottom that stated it had last been updated in 2011. But even then, it was a little fishy. It is now the year 2013, don't they think they should update their website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with you. Everything you said was definitely right about this site. All of it is a little off from the person to contact to the date. The website just doesn't add up or go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I looked at this site before I could even apply the crap test it already looked sketchy. So I would say that I agree with you. The only thing I could say that looked okay was the title and the fact that it had been updated in 2011, but even that doesn't help the reliability of the website itself.

    ReplyDelete