Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Blog Post 5
Well I can use what I learned in this class to my others by, when I am researching for a project in one of my other classes I can use the evaluation criteria to help me find a credible source. This will make what I have researched for my project my legitimate and well put out then it was in my past projects. This class has also taught me how to paraphrase, so now in my papers I won't use so many quotes in them and my teachers won't think that I don't know what i'm doing. When I am looking for a book for my English class this summer I will know how to find on the Ingram library website by using the library catalog, before this class I never knew how to find a book in the library and I also now know how to do APA format so if my english teacher wants me too put my references in that format I already know how to do it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment