Wednesday, February 6, 2013

in class blog #4

When I think about the difference between what my library had for research tools from high school to college I can say I had or at least knew more library research tools in college than in high school. In high school I did have Galileo and Credo Reference for sure, but we never had any library catalog or at least one as good as the I have in college now. Nothing really surprised me with what we have in college since I expect that my possible searching tools would be better than they were from high school. In high school I had some trouble using Galileo because nobody taught us how to use it, but in college they had people from some of my classes come teach us how to use the search tools the library gives us which helped very much. I learned how using and, or will give you two different searches and be pretty broad when your searching for a book in the library catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment